Category Archives: Private Transactions
2018 is going to be ‘The Year of Expansion,’ and we’re working as fast as we can to bring you new exchange listings, iOS apps, domain fronting, distributed file storage, and so much more. Below are the highlights touching on what’s to come.
Decentralized governance is part of ZenCash’s core model, and is a huge theme for 2018. We’re launching Operation Radical Transparency, but what does this mean?
- All community spending will be publicly available on a portal, then aggregated into spending categories.
- Roles and responsibilities: having the right people in the right role.
- Research & Development: a voting treasury system which is censorship resistant by applying game theory research for optimal voting mechanisms.
- Large developer teams around the world working on projects in parallel, which will be shown on the new website (coming very soon).
- Decentralized liquidity through more exchange listings.
- DAG scalability study to upgrade blockchains and scale exponentially.
All ideas are being refined, and the project plans will be shared in the next coming weeks.
For more details watch co-founder, Rob Viglione, discuss decentralized governance at the Cryptocurrency World Expo in Warsaw 2017.
Secure Node Payments have started, and we’re working our way through payments from December 15th, so expect yours soon. Please have patience as we work through the system. For a full update, view our blog post: Secure Node Beta Payment Update.
Over 5,000 secure nodes are registered! Keep track on our secure node tracking app.
The secure node banner ads are live for another three weeks, and are performing extremely well. Our brand awareness ads are also performing well, and we will continue to promote a new ad each week.
Our Facebook and Twitter pages are growing – we have more than 13,000 Twitter followers and we’re gaining about 1,000 each week. Help us by liking our pages, sharing and mentioning @zencash.
For all marketing analytics and ad results, please view the community call [1:11:44].
- Kaspars Rekis (Discord @keiaar) is one of our #easterneuropean community members who has helped with graphics, and introduced us to one of our new graphic designers.
- Jason Harp (Discord @nUm) provided secure node and ledger development support to the ZenCash community. Thank you for answering so many questions.
- We strive to be a global system, but sometimes our language skills aren’t perfect. Thank you Antonia Morillo (Discord @detriksys) for helping us fine-tune our social media translations.
- We’ve been working hard to get the ledger squared away, and want to thank @kevinbarbour (Discord @jato) for his help with ledger testing.