Diversify your cryptocurrency investments with a single transaction now. 

How to Avoid Phishing Scams in the Crypto Space. 

ARK Cryptocurrency Ecosystem Announces Official ARK Token Exchange Campaign (TEC)

Buy and sell bitcoins near you. Instant. Secure. Private. 

Crypto Beginners Guide / Bitcoin Beginners Guide 

Bitcoin Press Release: ARK Crew, the development staff behind the new cryptocurrency ecosystem has announced official particulars of ARK Token Exchange Campaign (TEC).

November 3, 2016 &#8211 ARK Crew, responsible for the investigation and growth of special use circumstances for blockchain technological innovation have manufactured the specifics about the approaching ARK Token Exchange Campaign (TEC) public. The TEC is slated to get started on Monday, November 7, 2016, and go on until finally Sunday, December 11, 2016. The information consist of information about ARC TEC ICO, distribution of ARK tokens, early bonus and bounty plans.

In the course of the 34-day extended campaign, the platform will be supplying a complete of 93,750,000 ARK, which is 75% of the 125 million nevertheless to be produced tokens to the backers. Upon successful distribution, remaining 25% of the ARK tokens will be reserved for the ARK Staff (15%), ARK Shield (seven%), bounties (2%) and escrow (one%).

The upcoming ARK TEC will accept Bitcoin (BTC), Lisk (LSK), and Altcoins supported by Shapeshift crypto platform in exchange for ARK tokens which will be produced offered at the launch of ARK Network in early 2017. The ARK Group has unveiled an aggressive bonus construction, specifically for Lisk. Lisk end users can declare a 120% bonus for the duration of the initial 24 hours of ARK TEC, with an exchange cap of 22 million LSK. Interested traders can participate in the ARK TEC right here.

ARK platform also has a new bounty campaign coinciding with ARK TEC. The bounty campaign characteristics a exclusive “sweepstakes” system wherein supporters can earn prizes for a variety of promotional pursuits like tweeting, visiting and interacting on Bitcointalk forum or “Liking” the ARK Facebook webpage.

About ARK Ecosystem

ARK is a new cryptocurrency ecosystem targeted on customer adoption through a series of innovative core technology developments, sensible applications for every day use, and strategic partnerships with market leaders. By utilizing the ARK SmartBridge, ARK will be ready to website link together existing blockchain technologies into the ARK Ecosystem and create a robust platform that will carry a new level of user interaction.

About ARK Crew

The ARK Crew is a neighborhood driven advancement group of thirty+ folks positioned in 15 separate nations, dedicated to the achievement of the ARK Ecosystem and the up coming generation of integrated cryptocurrency and blockchain solutions. With diverse backgrounds, including engineering, medication, education, front-end, and back-finish advancement, the ARK Crew has a robust staff of various specialists in contrast to any other in the area.

Discover much more about ARK Ecosystem at &#8211 http://ark.io/
Meet the ARK Crew at &#8211 https://ark.io/#team
Access ARK Whitepaper at &#8211 https://ark.io/whitepaper
ARK TEC ICO site &#8211 http://tec.ark.io/
View about ARK on YouTube &#8211 https://youtu.be/UWCsAFGnv5c
ARK on Slack &#8211 http://arkecosystem.slack.com/

Media Get in touch with

Make contact with Title: Travis Walker
Make contact with E mail: PR@ark.io


ARK is the supply of this material. Virtual currency is not legal tender, is not backed by the government, and accounts and worth balances are not subject to consumer protections. This press release is for informational functions only. The data does not constitute investment guidance or an offer to invest.


About Bitcoin PR Buzz:

Bitcoin PR Buzz has been proudly serving the PR and advertising and marketing wants of Bitcoin and digital currency tech commence-ups for above two many years. Get your own expert Bitcoin and digital currency Press Release. Click here for a lot more details.

The post ARK Cryptocurrency Ecosystem Announces Official ARK Token Exchange Campaign (TEC) appeared first on Bitcoin PR Buzz.

Bitcoin PR Buzz

Buy and sell bitcoins near you. Instant. Secure. Private. 

Buy bitcoins safely and securely with a credit or debit card. 

Disclaimer: No information on this website should be considered legal or financial advice. You should consult with an attorney or other professional to determine what may be best for your individual needs.

World-Class Blockchain Asset Exchange

Buy Bitcoins with Credit Card

Print Friendly, PDF & Email

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *